The built world hasn't exactly welcomed women and the skills women need to be successful in the industry don't necessarily match those that others need. This group of leading women is here to give advice, share experiences and help other women progress towards their goals. Best yet, because it is a round table discussion, those attendees with VIP access are able to participate in the conversation, too!
Front and center of the roundtable are six women:
-Sherry Larjani, an experienced real estate developer and entrepreneur, is focused on creating beautifully designed spaces that bring her visions to life.
- Vicki Bradley, Founder of Vicki Bradley and Company and WIL Empowered, businesses that focus on supporting women to enhance their leadership and be at their optimal performance in all aspects of life.
- Taya Cook, spearheaded the first all-female designed and developed condominium project in Canada, called Reina.
- Amy Marks, CEO of XSite Modular and pioneered a path to become the world’s preeminent prefabrication consultant and is often called the Queen Of Prefab.
- Sarah Romanuck, a commercial banker turned tech sector advocate who currently leads RBC’s South West Ontario / GTA Technology & Innovation Banking team, with the vision to help companies scale at all stages of their life cycle.
- Heather Widman, Principal at Building Ventures and works in investment-focused areas: PropTech and Sustainability.
Join the conversation! Make sure you get your VIP pass at www.drasticsummit.com and put it in your calendar for June 1-3.